By accessing any site under the domain scrumdayportugal.com, or attending any event organized under the brand SCRUMDAY PORTUGAL©, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site or any of our events.
All editorial content and graphics on our sites are protected by E.U./European copyright, international treaties and other applicable copyright laws and may not be copied without the express permission of SCRUMDAY PORTUGAL©‘s event organizers, which reserves all rights. Re-use of any editorial content and graphics for any purpose without our permission is strictly prohibited except on the following conditions.
- Permission is granted to temporarily share or download the materials (information) on SCRUMDAY PORTUGAL©‘s website for commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, except for promoting the events;
- remove any copyright, trade marks or other proprietary notations from the materials.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by IDC or Agile21 at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- Infrigment legal penalties may arise by not complying with this terms agreement.
It is expressly forbidden, by any means, to perform acts in bad faith, misuse of equipment, non-compliance with security rules, advertising or unauthorized commercial activity and/or that are potentially considered competitive to the sponsors of the event, namely promotion, sale of services in the allocated areas/spaces as well as enticing the guest speakers of this event for extra event activities.
If you do not agree with this restrictions you must inform the organization prior to the start of the event and the respective ticket cost, less the logistic costs incurred in the amount of 50%, may be later refunded.
If it is detected that, during the event, these acts are being practiced, the participant will be asked to terminate and/or leave the premises.
- The materials on SCRUMDAY PORTUGAL©‘s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. IDC and Agile21 makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, IDC and Agile21 does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall IDC or Agile21 or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials or informations on SCRUMDAY PORTUGAL©‘s website, even if IDC or Agile21 or an authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
The materials appearing on SCRUMDAY PORTUGAL©‘s website could include eventual technical, typographical, financial or photographic errors. IDC and Agile21 does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. IDC or Agile21 may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However IDC and Agile21 does not make any commitment to update the materials.
IDC and Agile21 has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by IDC or Agile21 of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
IDC or Agile21 may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Portugal and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that Country.