By fusing both Design Thinking and Agile Methodologies this workshop has been specially crafted to put customer needs and real life problems at the heart of product/ feature generation.
Learners will participate in hands-on action orientated exercises that will demonstrate a simple and effective flow from Product Discovery to Product Development.
With a twist on traditional building blocks for product development this workshop will incorporate the following elements made up of collaborative learning and hands-on exercises.
Establishing Customer needs
• Uncover real customer problems, create personas and build a deeper empathy with end users to validate design ideas
Eliciting a Product Vision
• Make use of tools and techniques (including our ‘Product Discovery Template’) to generate an impactful Product Vision and identify value driven features.
• Collaboratively generate design concepts before converging on the most promising ideas.
Build and test
• Build a prototype of your product idea before testing your concept in front of a live testing audience.
At the end of this course you will be able to:
• Understand the theory behind building truly Customer centric products
• Create impactful Product Visions
• Deliver and run Product Discovery sessions with teams
• Make use of a multitude idea generation/ problem solving tools and techniques
by Stuart Young
Session: October, 3rd – morning