SCRUMDAY PORTUGAL® 2017 – Lisbon Edition
is one of the most important events of the community in Portugal.
By attending SCRUMDAY PORTUGAL® 2017 – Lisbon Edition your company will have the unique opportunity to reach technical and executive thought-leaders who have specific needs and plans to implement Agile practices in their respective businesses.
Who Should Attend:
- IT Directors and Managers
- Financial Directors and Managers
- Marketing and Sales Directors and Managers
- Infrastructure Directors and Managers
- Security and Information Directors and Managers
- Data Warehousing Managers
- IT Architects
- Analysts and Data Managers
- Storage Management
- Professionals who participate or have responsibilities in operations, product development, development of software or hardware, testing and quality, organizational change
- Professionals from all areas involved in the companies that believe they can do more by your organization
- Professionals and consultants who want to develop a synthetic view of the concept of Agile / DevOps
CIOs and IT leadership must transform their organizations and increase the balance between quality and speed by changing their mindset and operating principles. To achieve this, executives must first understand the need to lay a foundation for a new mindset.
- Culture and Leadership
- Technology and automation
- Metrics and measurement
- Collaboration and Teamwork
The 3rd Platform — cloud, mobility, Big Data/analytics, and social business — is dramatically raising the bar for defining, developing, deploying, and running software applications. As software is becoming the critical component of sustainable competitive advantage for businesses, IT organizations must continuously deliver customer-aligned functionality faster, with increasing levels of quality and security.